Friday 16 June 2017

Murdering. Allah on London Bridge.





I was a man, I was a fighter, suicide....
Bomber of lover of.... virgins.
Soldier.....of caliphate,
walked out that night, strapped in my best... fake suicide belt.

                         Planned for it,
                                               dreamed of it,
                                                                 imagined it,

In red hot heat for it,
                                dreamed,
                                                I dreamed of it.

It was all,
              I had left,
                             in my head.

I was a man,  I could....I would
                                                 act.
                                                     I would kill for  it.
                                                                                 Kill.
I would finish the Infidel.


For Allah who choose me.
                                        He choose me,
                                                                at last,  he choose me.
                                                                                                 He saw
                                                                                                            me.
                                                                                                                 At last.


In the shadow days drinking and drugging and jail
he called to me,
                      sang to me,
                                         Better than meths when he called to me

better that sex with whores, the hard drinking,
                                                              Pure. It was pure,
                                                                                        burning,
                                                                                                    love.

That's me in the picture,
                                        there
                                                I am,
                                                       there, shot to pieces,






I am down,
                 I am down on the ground,
                                                        there's no heaven,
                                                                                   the virgins
                                                                                                   are clawed howling sirens.

No Allah.

all screaming and muddle,
                                               the people go under the wheel.
                                                                                                  I see them, see,
        a child slipping, down
                                                   to be ground...
                                                                        I see

the divine vision wither, and Allah abandon me then.

All noise and confusion and screaming. Then.

In the van I am,
                        screaming,
                                        there,
to go back,
                make it stop,
                                  but we had to go...
                                                            on.

We are stabbing at throats we are missing our mark we are stopping the wide open mouths of the infidel.

I am waiting for
                         hoping for
                                         listening hard

for the high holy roll,
                                  come again to me
                                                              back to me.

I call to him,
                     then.

see myself in the eyes of the people I cut
                                                                        I am (monsteralieninhumanthing)

when they got to me,
                               shot at me,
                                               finished me
                                                                   then.

I lie, I lie.

              I go back, I try...

                                    to go back to the first flaring fire of the ecstasy,


                                                                                                               turn,


to turn back from the lie,
                                      from becoming
                                                             this shit sodden thing,
                                                                                              on the road.

no woman, no loving, no warm beating heart,
                                                                      I have cut myself
                                                                                                off,
                                                                                                    from connection.

I have snuffed out my own slice of life.

Allah too he,
                    forsake me,
                                       never came to me,
                                                                   here,
                                                                          like they said to me.


....promised me.

Is  he here?  Is that him in the Infidel's eyes and I finish him too.
                               
                     
    
                                                                 
                                     


               

No comments:

Post a Comment